Apply for a service online.

Apply for a service online.

Animal Welfare & Dog Control

Bin collection information

Business rates

Business waste & recycling

Council Tax - How to Pay

Environmental Enforcement


Garden Waste

Hazardous household waste collection

Jobs and Careers

Making a housing benefit claim


Register to Vote

Street and Traffic Lights


Animal Related Licences

Apply for planning permission

Building Control Applications

Business Rates Relief

Change of Circumstances

Compliments, Complaints and Suggestions

Concessionary Travel


Contacts and Useful Information

Contaminated Land

Cooling Tower Notification

Copy Certificates

Council Tax Alerts

Council Tax Charges

Council Tax Useful Forms

Country parks, visitor centres & coastal sites

Do I Need Planning Permission

Energy & sustainability at Northumberland County C

Exemptions, Discounts & Council Tax Support

Firefighting for Children and Young People

Flood and coastal erosion risk management (FCERM)

Frequently Asked Questions About Council Tax

Gambling Licence

Get Involved with the Council

Information for Professionals Dealing with Adult S

Information governance

Keep your School Safe from Fire

Kyloe's Secure Children's Home

Learning and Skills Service

Listed Buildings

Markets in Northumberland

Neighbourhood Problems

Northumberland Local Plan

Other Licences and Permits

Pay for Planning Applications

Permission to Open a Highway

Pollution Control

Portage Service

Private Landlord

Private Sector Housing

Protecting roads, pavements & verges

Public Health

Public Weighbridge Information

Recruitment & volunteering

Road Safety Education

Road Signs and Road Markings

Safety Advisory Group (SAG)

School Admission and Places

School Governers

School Meals

School Recycling

School Transport

Sensory Support Service

Supporting Families

Sure Start children's centres in Northumberland

Taxi and Minicab Licence

The Planning Application Process

Town & Parish Council Resource Hub

Training Courses

Visiting parks & gardens

Where to take your waste and recycling

Pre-application enquiry