Pollution control - mobile crusher notification
also known as: Mobile Crusher, Part IIa, PartIIa, Permitted Plant, Relocation, Screening.
Notification of mobile permitted plant operating in Northumberland
Mobile Crusher Notification
Please contact us with the following information
prior to operating a mobile crusher within
Northumberland, if you do not hold an Environmental Permit issued
by Northumberland County Council.
- Operator (your company name)
- Head Office / Base Address
- Dates of operation (approximate start and end dates)
- Location (try to be as precise a possible)
- Local Authority who issued your permit (this should be clear on
- Permit reference number (this should also be clear on your
Tel: 01670 623870
Fax: 01670 626059
Contact This Service
If you need to contact Public Protection regarding mobile plant
movements please telephone the Public Protection Service on 01670
623870 (this line is only staffed during the normal working day and
week) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Council operates a number of "local" and out of hours
telephone numbers for areas of Northumberland -
Contact Us By Phone Here.