Information & links to find your nearest car park, check charges & restrictions, apply for a parking permit or blue badge & pay / appeal your Penalty Charge Notice.


Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs)

Find out how to pay your PCN (parking fine) and what you should do if you want to appeal.


Disabled parking - Blue Badges

Information about disabled parking, including the Blue Badge scheme and how to request a disabled parking bay.


What is Civil Parking Enforcement (CPE)?

The county council is responsible for parking enforcement in Northumberland. Find out more about what this means.