Alnwick Tourist Information Centre
Alnwick is a historic market town which makes for an excellent base to explore Northumberland’s beautiful coast and countryside. The town remains original in character and is probably best known for Alnwick Castle and Garden, the film location for Harry Potter, Elizabeth and Blackadder.
By foot - Alnwick has some beautiful local walks including Hulne
Park and the riverside walks. Further afield staff can give you
details about the AONB Coastal Path Walk.
- By public transport – up to date information on bus and train
routes and timetables.
- By car – maps and itineraries are available to buy.
- An array of local attractions nearby including the very famous
Alnwick Castle and Gardens, Barter Books and the Balliffgate Museum
- Six miles east towards the coast is the ever popular Bamburgh
Castle and Farne Islands.
- Alnwick Tourist Information Centre can offer you discount on
tickets bought for Alnwick Castle and Gardens and Bamburgh
- Looking for accommodation or wish to extend your stay? Alnwick
Tourist Information Centre can search for and book accommodation in
and around the area.
- Eating out? Ask about the many local delis, cafes, pubs,
restaurants and takeaways available in and around Alnwick.
- We sell tickets for top- selling theatre breaks for musicals
such as Legally Blonde, Les Miserables, Billy Elliot and the Jersey
Boys to name but a few. Ask about competitive hotel packages and
- We also sell competitive spa breaks, city breaks and deals to
top hotels in and around the UK as well as further afield.
- Take a piece of Northumberland home with you, Alnwick has some
fantastic pieces of local art, gifts and souvenirs so indulge in a
little retail therapy.
2 The Shambles
Tel: +44 01670 622152
Fax: +44 01665 510447
Winter opening times 03/11/2014 - 27/03/2015
Monday: 9:30 - 16:30
Tuesday: 9:30 - 16:30
Wednesday: 9:30 - 16:30
Thursday: 9:30 - 16:30
Friday: 9:30 - 16:30
Saturday: 10:00 - 16:00
Summer Opening times 28/03/2015 - 01/11/2015
Monday: 9:30 - 17:00
Tuesday: 9:30 - 17:00
Wednesday: 9:30 - 17:00
Thursday: 9:30 - 17:00
Friday: 9:30 - 17:00
Saturday: 9:30 - 17:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 16:00
Winter opening times 02/11/2015 - 24/03/2016
Monday: 10:00 - 16:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 16:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 16:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 16:00
Friday: 10:00 - 16:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 16:00
out our Pinterest board
Find us on