The JSNA is a statutory government assessment that Northumberland County Council and Northumberland Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) jointly produce and maintain on behalf of the health and wellbeing board.
The information on these here aims to provide a shared picture of the health, care and other needs of Northumberland residents.
Navigating these pages
Information is organised into the following key sections:
- State of health provides statistics by health issue.
- Our people provides statistics about people with health and care needs in Northumberland.
- Our place provides statistics, arranged by topic, covering the areas where these people live.
- Information in the ‘our people’ and ‘our place’ sections helps to set evidence-based priorities for Northumberland. The our strategy section describes priorities and how they will be met to improve the public’s health and reduce inequalities.
- Our approach provides details of the Northumberland health and wellbeing board and how health and care needs in Northumberland are addressed.
- Resources is a useful library of key documents and links provided throughout the website.
The information provided on this website updates that included in the base line JSNA document
, produced in 2009, and the updated executive summary
Links to more general Northumberland statistics will take you directly to the Northumberland knowledge
pages, to avoid duplication of information.
To find strategies, supporting documents and statistics, see the JSNA site plan.