also known as: Enquiry Service, Libraries.
Our reference, enquiry and information service handled thousands of enquiries last year! For questions on subjects including careers, local and family history and government.
The information and enquiry service is here to help you.
Our information includes subjects such as careers, learning
opportunities, health, business, local and family history, maps,
poetry, film, government and local information.
All Northumberland Libraries
provide an enquiry service but a dedicated full-time information
service is provided by Morpeth
Library with specialist reference, poetry, film,
government, and local history collections.
We also provide online
information resources for Northumberland Libraries and
we welcome enquiries from people of all ages. Click here to email your
Northumberland Libraries provide a comprehensive information
service to businesses and individuals in Northumberland.
Cobra, the Complete Business Reference Adviser, is available
free in all of our libraries. Cobra is an online resource for
people starting or running small to medium sized enterprises.
Click here for more information on Cobra.
Northumberland Libraries can also provide:
- Company financial information and contact details
- Director searches and contact details
- Company mailing lists for marketing projects.
- Market Synopses reports through Cobra
- Government publications
Visit your local library or go to Northumberland Life for
- Events at local libraries and in Northumberland
- Groups and clubs in your area
- Your councillor, council meetings and the democratic
- Volunteering opportunities
- Jobs and jobseeking advice
- Not for profit groups in Northumberland
Who to Contact
The enquiry service is managed by Morpeth Library, contact us by
telephoning 01670 620391 or emailing email@example.com.
Local Library can also help with enquiry services, click here
to find their contact details.
Social Care and Health Information Points
Social care and health information points are a service provided
jointly by Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and
Northumberland County Council. They are staffed at specific
times by NHS support planners who can offer information and advice
to any adult who has a disability or illness, including older
people and people who look after someone. They don't have
detailed knowledge about services for children.
Social care and health information points offer advice and
- Support groups in your area
- Issues you may have about getting around at home or going
- Activities in the area to suit you
- Entitlements that may be available to support you
- How social services and other organisations may be able to
Information is available at each of the five information points
during library opening hours Monday to Saturday. Here library
staff can assist you with general enquiries.
NHS support planners available in the libraries from 10am to 4pm
on the following days:
Drop in or call us on 01670 536 400. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.