also known as: Strategic housing.
Information from Housing Services provided by Northumberland County Council
Index of information on this page
Housing Services Unit
Welcome to the Housing Services webpage. Housing sits under the
Place directorate within the council. We aim to supply you with all
your information needs. Our unit is made up of five teams:
We have recently re-structured the Housing Services unit to
provide a better and more efficient service to Northumberland.
Our key areas of service include:
- Across all tenures researching and writing strategy
- Commissioning research e.g. Housing Needs and Stock Condition
- Developing regeneration proposals e.g. Masterplanning work
- Representing the aspirations of Northumberland
- Working in partnership with all other council directorates and
Homes for Northumberland.
- Partnership working with local Registered Social Landlords
and private landlords
- Working closely with the Homes and Communities Agency