Identifying Your Pest
Welcome to our pest gallery. This should help you to quickly identify the most common pests in our area and how to prevent them.
Winter is here!
With winter upon us, you are more likely to come across rats and
mice either in your garden or house. Below is advice to help you
keep them away from your property.
- If you feed the birds, try to use the hanging type feeders that
you can tie to a washing line as rodents will find it harder to
access the food.
- Do not spread food directly onto the ground.
- Check around the outside of your property to make sure there
are no holes or gaps in the walls.
- Check your garage, this is a common place to find signs of
- Do not store food such as chocolate or biscuits in your loft
for Christmas, even if it has been tightly wrapped.
This solitary creature lives underground where
it digs its home. This consists of a single central chamber with
many connected tunnels leading in various directions.
Click here to find out more about moles
WE DO NOT carry out
treatments for:bats, bees, slugs, snails, spiders, pigeons,
rabbits, squirrels, foxes or woodworm.